Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Racking Up The Program Library

Building up the library of programs can be tough. It certainly not quick work but I am moving forward during this testing phase.

It has it perks as I get to hear the content. A lot of great stuff coming up in the near future. We have a lot of stuff in the works in the near future for Messianic Voice. Now our goal is to start the process first.

I am still working on the scheduling process. In about a month I will be going to the National Association of Broadcasters in Las Vegas. There is a lot of great things to see and check out. I may even gets some hands on. Maybe I'll upgrade a piece of equipment. That all depends on what it is and how much it cost.

More Later....

Yah's Blessings on you and yours.

James E. Auel

No comments:

Post a Comment