Friday, March 13, 2009

Working on the over all Sound.

We all have an idea about somethings and how that should be. I am currently striving to give the public a good product for our Internet radio station.

Putting forward our best foot and moving forward much like mention in the Nazarene Text of Philippians. "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but [this] one thing [I do], forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before," Philippians 3:13

So despite the fact that I am working to hone in on the best way to present our station to listen ears. I keep moving forward. Your prays are welcome regarding all we do. Soon the stream will be ready for you to hear. Yah willing.

Sabbath comes soon, Hope yours is a good rest!
Yah's blessings on you and yours
James E. Auel

No comments:

Post a Comment